CITIGROUP FOUNDATION ACADEMY OF FINANCE GRANT PROGRAM 2003
The Citigroup Foundation and NAF are pleased to announce the NAF Academy of Finance Local Grants Program for 2003. As the most significant supporter of the Academy of Finance program, the Citigroup Foundation disbursed over $580,000 in local grants in 2002. This year the Citigroup Foundation will award grants of up to $3,000 by a competitive application process to those programs that have a Citigroup employee on the advisory board and are in good standing with NAF.
Click for a PDF version of the 2003 Grant Application:
Click for a Word2000 version of the 2003 Grant Application:
The focus of the grants remains the improvement of the teaching and learning process for AOF students. Please note the following important information:
1. The deadline for all applications is FEBRUARY 28, 2003. All applications must be submitted by this date. Only complete applications will be reviewed and, if approved, funds will be dispersed by May 14, 2003.
2. Please submit two (2) copies of the complete application form and include the following attachments with each copy:
- You must prepare a typed, one-page narrative description of the projects or materials for which funds are requested, indicating which of the three instructional areas the project targets. (See page 1 of the application guidelines.) Explain how the grant support will impact the teaching and learning process for AOF students.
- If your program is associated with a non-profit organization, you must attach a copy of the organization’s 501©(3) letter from the IRS. If your AOF is not affiliated with a non-profit, you must attach a letter from the school district certifying tax-exempt status.
- You must provide a detailed budget for the funds requested, not to exceed the $3,000 per school allocation(s).
- If your program received a Citigroup Foundation grant in 2002, attach a brief summary explaining how the funds were used.
- You must complete the Academy Student Population Summary (included as part of the application), which should be consistent with the NAF data report you submitted in Fall 2002. New or small programs should fill out as much of the information as possible. This demographic information is used to code grants once a decision to fund is made.
Please note: School districts with more than one AOF program must submit a joint application for the district including Academy Student Population Summary forms for each school. Districts may request up to $3,000 per participating school.
Please send all materials to: Marybeth Corazzini, Citigroup Foundation, 850 Third Avenue, 13th Floor, NY, NY 10022.