By supporting NAF and its member Academies, companies and individuals demonstrate good corporate citizenship to fellow industry peers and community leaders across the nation.
Other potential associated benefits for NAF partners and sponsors include:
- Valuable opportunities for select marketing audiences (teachers, parents, school personnel, industry members, and alumni)
- Recognition through NAF print materials
- Recognition through website and links
- Tax benefits
- Opportunities to participate in national conferences through presentations or exhibit fairs
- Opportunity for CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) credit
- Increased loyalty from consumers and employees
- Access to a pool of temporary employees; ability to identify interns as future full time entry–level employees.
Please contact Robin Willig, Senior Vice President, External Relations,
or Charlie Katz, Director for Business Partnerships, for further information.