1. one Academy staff representative
2. one or two industry representatives: human resources/personnel representative, and a person likely to be a direct supervisor.
- minimum of twenty to twenty-five minutes per student
- five minutes between interviews to record final summary data on Interview Record
Materials Needed by Interview Panel
- student report cards
- Interview Record Form (Parts I and II)
- Confidential Teacher Evaluations
1. Tell us something about yourself.
2. What do you think are your personal and academic strengths in school? Other areas?
3. Weakness in school? Other areas?
4. What would you consider to be the highlight(s) of your life thus far?
5. Are you available and interested in working more than six weeks?
6. What final report card are you anticipating in _______________?
7. What part of (insert specific course) did you enjoy the most?
8. What type of firms or organizations are part of the industry?
9. If you were working in a corporation and a client came to you expressing unhappiness with a service she/he received, how would you handle the situation?
10. If your internship supervisor asked you to make copies, file or fax letters to a client, would you have any problem performing these tasks?
11. If you are scheduled to start work at 9:00 a.m. and you arrive at 9:03 a.m., are you late?
12. What would you do if you find that after two weeks your internship is not what you had expected and you are very unhappy?