This toolkit has been created for NAF member Academies, partners, and affiliates to successfully use NAF and Academy brands and brochures, as well as to enable local Academies and partners to create customized local materials. While some communities may find the print materials provided to them by NAF suitable for their needs, others may want to customize them with brochures tailored to their Academy program. Some examples might be:
- Highlighting local business involvement
- Inserting local contact information
- Including facts specific to the local program
- Feature photos of local Academy students
Before using NAF trademarks, read the terms and conditions for rules on usage. Click on any of the tools below to begin.
- NAF Publication Style Guide: Download these guidelines on NAF and Academy logo usage, placement, color palettes, and typography. See examples of brochure layouts to create local materials reflecting NAF's new look.
- NAF and Academy Logos: Download NAF and Academy logos in a variety of formats and sizes.
- NAF and Academy brochures: Download PDFs of the NAF brochure, and the Academy of Finance, Academy of Information Technology, and Academy of Travel & Tourism brochures. An order form for additional print brochures is also available.
- NAF Fact Sheet: Download 2001-2002 statistics on NAF Academies nationwide for a big-picture look at the Academy program.
- Print templates: Download these Quark XPress files intended for use by design professionals to create Academy material. The templates contain grids, stylesheets and images for creating print materials.
- Promotional Items link: Click here to order NAF promotional items such as pens, tee-shirts, golf shirts and banners.