NAF Alumni Business Scholarship Program:
Sanford I. Weill Academy Alumni Scholars Program: This scholarship was created by Sanford I. Weill, Chairman of NAF and Chairman & CEO of Citigroup, to fulfill the NAF Alumni Network mission of providing benefits and services to Academy graduates. This scholarship enables NAF alumni to pursue further education toward advancing a career in business. All NAF Academy seniors and graduates pursuing a career in business and/or financial services are eligible to apply.
Carol and Gene Ludwig Alumni Scholars Program: This scholarship was created in 2003 by Eugene A. Ludwig, Secretary of NAF and Managing Partner of Promontory Financial Group, and his wife Carol Ludwig, to provide financial assistance to NAF Academy seniors and graduates pursuing further education toward advancing a career in business. All NAF Academy seniors and graduates pursuing a career in business and/or financial services are eligible to apply.
There is a single application for both of these programs. Application materials are available for download in PDF format below. Postmark deadline is March 31, 2003.
- Register for NAF's Alumni Network at www.naf.org.
- Be a graduate of a NAF Academy pursuing further education in business/and or financial services.
- Have earned a 3.0 average GPA or better in Academy classes.
- Have been an active member in your Academy
- If already graduated from the Academy, be involved or plan to be involved in a local Academy, i.e. host a student for job shadowing, plan alumni activities, serve on an Advisory Board, be a guest speaker for your Academy during a college break, and/or serve as an email mentor to a current Academy student.